Sunday, December 29, 2013

An Introduction

I have a few friends with strictly "mom" blogs.  No cursing, no vague references to a lingering need for vodka, no naughty jokes or blatant stabs at sweet family holiday traditions. 

It also occurred to me that my home blog has no place for the "good mommy" side of me - you know, the one that cooks (really!) and draws and does silly little popsicle stick crafts with my kids.  My writing life is a bit schizophrenic; there's the dark side that lives over at Conspiracy Theories, reveling in high school mischief and things I think that I would never say in front of my kids.  Now, here's the lighter side of the mommy me (it exists, I swear!) that enjoys curling up on the couch with my girls and a nice cup of hot chai, who makes chocolate chip pancakes every Sunday with my girls and is generally a pretty pleasant, less cynical person to be around. 

I'm reserving this particular blog for all things domestic-mommy:  recipes, crafts, organization, silly things my kids say and do that are appropriate for all-audience reading.

So, welcome, and I hope you'll join me on this new journey.  Thanks for stopping by!

~Sandra (the good one)

No comments:

Post a Comment